Spruce Street Cabin is newly remodeled with over 4100 sq. feet of living space. In addition there are two new covered redwood decks. Enjoy the space of a total of 6 bedrooms, plus a large loft area, 4.5 bathrooms. Right in the ski resort town of Brian Head, Utah. sleeps up to 18 in beds. 25 allowed if the additional are small children with parents. Sits adjacent to the Fir Cabin. These two cabins may be rented together and will sleep groups of up to 50 max.
- Cabin with 6 Bedrooms and a loft
- A large living room with pool table
- 2 beautiful redwood decks, one off the living room and one off the master bedroom
- New redwood deck has 2 covered patio areas, one on each level
- Natural rustic wood siding outside and pine paneling throughout the inside
- Over 4100 sq feet of gorgeous living space
- Kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances and warm rustic cherry cabinets
- Close to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Cedar Breaks National Monument, and Cedar City’s Tony Award winning Utah Shakespearean Festival.
- Good restaurants as close as a five-minute walk
- 30-minute drive to Cedar City.
Activities (on site or nearby):
- Rock climbing
- Mountain and road biking
- Fishing (Ice fishing in the winter)
- Wildlife viewing
- Horseback riding
- Live theater
- Downhill and cross country skiing
Summer or winter, between the great activities available and the comfort and pleasure at the cabin, your vacation will be all you want it to be! **WE RECOMMEND A MINIMUM 30-DAY STAY***
“We had SUCH A NICE TIME at the cabins at Brian Head. My 89-year-old mother was so pleased and said it was well worth the expense — the ultimate complement from her. The accommodations were so perfect for our group. We rented both cabins for 5 nights in August. The setting is exquisite. The temperature was so mild and the weather was wonderful. We took some nearby hikes and drives and played in the hammock and went for rides in the ATV we brought up. Some of us slipped away to the Shakespearean Festival and loved it! We played games out on the deck of the Spruce cabin. It was so splendid to sit there and watch the humming birds. Of course the best part was being together, but all these accoutrements made for such a nice visit. We thank you for letting us stay there and being such a great host.”
“Our family was so happy and comfortable here. The accomodations are perfect for a group or a large family. The quality of the house and furnishings was of the very highest. We will definitely stay here again.”