This cozy, gorgeous cabin will make your Brian Head vacation the best ever. Close to both Giant Steps and the Navajo Lodge, this centrally located 3 bedroom, 2 bath cabin has everything you need for a relaxing retreat from the world. 4 Flat screen Cable TV’s with HBO, DVD’s and high-speed internet will keep you connected while you sink in the luxurious surroundings. The great outdoor spaces let you enjoy the quiet and the fresh mountain air. Listen to the wind, breathe, relax-in style and comfort.
- Cabin with 3 Bedrooms, 2 baths
- 4 Flat screen Cable TV’s with HBO, DVD’s and high-speed internet
- Top quality kitchen and living spaces
- Great outdoor spaces let you enjoy the quiet and the fresh mountain air
- Kids have their own space upstairs
- Close to both Giant Steps and the Navajo Lodge
- Close to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Cedar Breaks National Monument, and Cedar City’s Tony Award winning Utah Shakespearean Festival.
- Good restaurants as close as a five-minute walk
- 30-minute drive to Cedar City.
Activities (on site or nearby):
- Rock climbing
- Mountain and road biking
- Fishing (Ice fishing in the winter)
- Wildlife viewing
- Horseback riding
- Live theater
- Downhill and cross country skiing
“We visited over Christmas and very glad we did. Excellent cabin and location, everything exactly as shown on the website. It was everything we were looking for our get away; seclusion, uncrowded ski resort nearby, small town. We’ll be back! (Family of 4 with teenagers)”
“My wife and I have 4 kids and found this cabin to be the best cabin we have rented. It is in a location that offers a perfect balance of seclusion and yet close to the amenities of Brian Head. Our kids loved the fire pit and swing located in the tree filled acre of land just south of the cabin. The kids explored the trees and land for hours. Mountain bike trails from the back yard led to miles and miles of world class mtb rides. The cabin itself was furnished with authentic western tools/accents/art and has a quality that rivals 4 star hotels we’ve stayed in at Jackson Hole. Our favorite part was sitting in front of the fire place with a fire cracking and looking out over Brian head through the large A-Frame windows that make you feel close to the woods. My one complaint would be that we weren’t able to stay there longer than four days.”