- Cabin with 6 Bedrooms, 5 baths and a loft (Sleeps 18 in beds, up to 25 if 8+ are 10 years or younger)
- Large new wing with a pool table room
- Remodeled kitchen with new cupboards, granite countertops, and all new stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances.
- New redwood deck has 2 covered patio areas, one on each level
- New sun room off the master bedroom
- Downstairs is a great kid area
- Close to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Cedar Breaks National Monument, and Cedar City’s Tony Award winning Utah Shakespearean Festival.
- Good restaurants as close as a five-minute walk
- 30-minute drive to Cedar City.
- Wood and gas fireplaces
- High-speed internet with wireless and plugin access
- 2 satellite TVs, 2 VCRs and a DVD player
- Another regular TV
- Full kitchen with microwave and refrigerator (cooking utensils provided)
- Gas Grill (BBQ)
- Stereo and CD player
- Washer and dryer
- 2 jetted tubs
- Massage chair in master bedroom
- Pets NOT allowed
- No smoking
Activities (on site or nearby):
- Rock climbing
- Mountain and road biking
- Fishing (Ice fishing in the winter)
- Wildlife viewing
- Horseback riding
- Live theater
- Downhill and cross country skiing
Rent both this cabin and the Spruce cabin together, sleep up to 50 max. Plan your best family reunion ever!
“We had SUCH A NICE TIME at the cabins at Brian Head. My 89-year-old mother was so pleased and said it was well worth the expense — the ultimate complement from her. The accommodations were so perfect for our group. We rented both cabins for 5 nights in August. The setting is exquisite. The temperature was so mild and the weather was wonderful. We took some nearby hikes and drives and played in the hammock and went for rides in the ATV we brought up. Some of us slipped away to the Shakespearean Festival and loved it! We played games out on the deck of the Spruce cabin. It was so splendid to sit there and watch the humming birds. Of course the best part was being together, but all these accoutrements made for such a nice visit. We thank you for letting us stay there and being such a great host.”
“We had the best vacation at this wonderful cabin. It is situated in the trees, and you feel quite secluded. We had a party of 9 adults and 10 children. There was plenty for all to do. The kids played on the tire swing, metal horse, hammock, and raced completely around the cabin on the deck. Adults sat outside on every side of the cabin, and felt alone in the mountains. There was plenty of room, with each couple having their own private bedroom with mostly king size beds. Kathryn was fantastic to work with. She was easily available and readily responsive! I felt like we were a friend of the family. We had a different cabin reserved for next summer, but we’ve cancelled the reservation and will stay here instead.”