Delightful beach home! This fantastic 4 bedroom home is just a few blocks from the beach in downtown Oceanside, and the wonderful train station! Part of Oceanside’s charm is the fabulous train system that can take you to all of southern California’s attractions in a flash! Enjoy the fresh ocean breezes from the roof top patio, the beach, explore the shops of Oceanside, or head for San Diego, or Orange County. All you need for your fantastic vacation!
- 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is over 2400 sq ft
- Originally built in the 1920′s
- Fully stocked Kitchen with everything you might need including dishwasher, microwave, and 6 burner Kitchen aid gas stove/oven
- Features 2 great outside patios
- Huge master suite, with a king bed, flat screen TV, and large closet
- The lower back deck is great for kids to play.
- Two car garage, as well as easy parking on the street
- A short 4 block walk to Tyson St. Beach
- Close to train station, and the Coaster provides quick and easy access to all of San Diego’s attractions-Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, and Legoland
“My family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) enjoyed a wonderful beach vacation in this charming Arts & Craft style home. There is absolutely NOTHING this home didn’t have. The kitchen was fully stocked and the selection of beach equipment was amazing….even bikes for everyone were available. The home is located within walking distance of many restaurants, the beach and the train station. We took the boys on the train to downtown San Diego and they loved it. The roof top patio was breath-taking and the water table is something that has to be seen to be believed! You will love your stay in this home. We can’t wait to return.”
“We had a wonderful family vacation while staying in your home. The home was clean, comfortable and well organized. Checking in and opening up the house was easy. We loved our stay!! Thank you!”